What to Expect
Before your first visit:
- Limit your food intake 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your visit. A good night’s sleep is also recommended the day before you visit.
- Wear loose fitting clothing and bring shorts if you have any lower extremity symptoms.
- Bring any laboratory test results (X-ray, MRI, CT scans, etc.) and a list of medications you are currently taking.
- Download the New Patient Intake form for faster processing.
You should expect your first visit to last about 1 to 2 hrs to leave ample time for filling out necessary paperwork, an initial consultation, examination, and treatment. Your follow-up treatment visit lengths may vary based on focus areas.
After your treatment, pay attention to any changes in your body:
- Are you feeling better? Worse? Do you have any new symptoms?
Be sure to inform us at your next visit. Sharing any notes on your progress and observations can help us customize a treatment plan specific to your needs and ensure the best results.